Modern Apartment Accommodation in Nelson
New Zealand apartment accommodation with style
The apartment@greenhill is an architecturally designed 2 bedroom fully furnished Nelson holiday apartment. The building was originally the dairy outbuilding of the original 1880 Greenhill Estate homestead, now renovated with modern facilities. The very private situation allows for total relaxation and an excellent base to explore Nelson and surroundings.
- The apartment has two bedrooms - one double, one queen and the second living room doubles as a bedroom with three fold down singles (max 7 people)
- Built around eco friendly principles the apartment is very comfortable and combines European design within a typical New Zealand outbuilding look
- Natural materials have been used in the construction and for bedding, blinds and floors
- Two bathrooms, an efficient and modern fully equipped kitchen and laundry
- Fold back windows allows access to the courtyard for food preparation and serving
- Living area features a flat screen SAT-TV, radio, DVD/CD player and WIFI
- Two private courtyards, and off-street parking for one car.
- Suit corporate accommodation needs as well as those on vacation
- Available for short or long term stays
The apartment@greenhill is a haven for anyone wanting to have a relaxing time in a very comfortable and private location. It is ideal for honeymoon couples and other special occasions or “treats”. Pick-ups can be arranged and breakfast is available by prior arrangement.
It is close to the beach, 2 minutes by car, 5 minutes by bike or a leisurely minute 15 minutes stroll, and 3 minutes to the Airport and the WOW Museum. Restaurants and Cafe’s are in close proximity and the City Centre is 7 minutes drive along the waterfront. Walking and biking trails are also close and shops nearby.
Nelson is the sunniest region of New Zealand, offering exciting activities, art and cultural festivals. Nelson’s three outstanding National Parks are very close and access will take you through a gentle countryside dotted with vineyards, orchards and artist studios. Nelson offers superb cuisine at Waterfront Cafes specialising in seafood, local produce and award winning Nelson wines. If fishing is your passion Nelson has some the best trout rivers in the World and fishing charters are available out on Tasman Bay. Nelson is also the wellness capital of New Zealand featuring a wide variety of dedicated and talented practitioners.
Let us suggest and assist you with bookings to make your stay even more memorable. Check our availability and make an enquiry or booking.